M90 southbound Junction 5 | Overnight Repairs
OVERNIGHT REPAIRS ON M90 SOUTHBOUND AT JUNCTION 5 IN PERTH & KINROSS ON FRIDAY 2nd JUNE
Amey is carrying out essential overnight repairs travelling southbound on the main M90 carriageway between the Junction 5 off-slip and on-slips on Friday 2nd June.
The work, which will include carriageway repairs, will require an overnight road closure on the M90 carriageway from 8pm-6am to allow the work to be completed safely.
Southbound traffic will be able to exit the M90 at the junction 5 off-slip and return back on to the M90 at the junction 5 on-slip.
The essential maintenance, which Amey is carrying out on behalf of Transport Scotland, will take place at the following dates and times:
PERTH AND KINROSS
- Location: M90 Junction 5 southbound
- Dates/Times: From Friday 2nd June at 8pm until Saturday 3rd June at 6am.
- Closure: Total closure of the M90 carriageway between Junction 5 off-slip and on-slip.
- Diversion: Southbound traffic on the M90 will be able to exit the M90 at the junction 5 off-slip and return back on to the M90 at the junction 5 on-slip.
Please note, all schemes are weather dependent and may be cancelled or rescheduled if weather conditions are not favourable.
- A free Road Work Alerts service is available from our website. An email address is all that is required to sign up for the service.
- To report a problem on the network please visit: https://netrunkroads.scot/report-a-problem/.
- Real-time journey information can be obtained by visiting www.trafficscotland.org or via Twitter: @TrafficScotland.
For media enquires please contact Amey’s press office on 01865 713240 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter @NETrunkRoads.